- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Certain Personal Data may be passively collected (that is gathered without you actively providing the information) using various technologies, such as Cookies, internet tags or web beacons, and navigational data collection (e.g., log files, server logs, clickstream, etc.) (hereinafter: “Cookies”).
- WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS ITS PURPOSE?
Cookies are text information files that our web server sends to and places on your computer when you visit the website. Most browsers accept Cookies automatically but can be configured in their settings not to accept Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent (for more information please refer to item 5 below). Our Cookies may be disabled or deleted later. You do not have to accept our Cookies in order to use the Benvenue Medical website.
- TYPES AND PURPOSES OF COOKIES
There are different types of Cookies:
- OPERATIONALLY NECESSARY COOKIES are necessary to the operation of our website and services. This includes technologies that (i) allow visitors to access to our website and services, (ii) are required to identify irregular behavior on our website and services, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security, or (iii) that allow visitors to make use of different functions such as the reminder of recent actions (e.g., typed text) when visitors return to a page within the same session. The legal basis for the processing is the provisioning of our website and services (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR).
- FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES allow us to offer visitors enhanced functionalities when accessing or using our website and services. This may include identifying visitors when they sign into our website and services or keeping track of specified preferences and interests so that we may enhance the presentation of content and services. The legal basis for the processing of our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR), in particular, the personalization and enhancement of the websites’ attractiveness which fulfills visitor expectations and needs (e.g., by integrating videos and social media tools).
- Right to object:
- As far as we process your Personal Data on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR, visitors may object to processing at any time. If a visitor objects, we will no longer process your Personal Data unless there are compelling and prevailing legitimate grounds for the processing or the data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. If a visitor objects to such processing, we ask the visitor to state the grounds of your objection in order for us to examine the processing of your Personal Data and decide whether to adjust the processing accordingly.
- Please note that the processing of Personal Data may involve direct marketing activities as described above. If a visitor does not wish to receive marketing communications from us, the visitor can unsubscribe at any time by following the link which appears at the bottom of all the communications we send.
- To exercise the right to object, a visitor may at any time contact us as provided in item 6 below. In addition, a visitor may object to Cookies by configuring their browser settings not to accept Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent (for more information, please refer to item 5 below).
- WHAT COOKIES ARE USED BY BENVENUEMEDICAL.COM?
Please find the list of all Cookies used by Benvenue Medical below:
- PERFORMANCE AND ANALYTICS COOKIES
Benvenue Medical has activated the IP anonymization, which ensures that your IP address will be truncated within the member states of the European Union (EU) or contracting states to the agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA). Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will first be communicated to a Google server in the USA where it will be truncated. Google will use this information on our behalf to analyze use of our website, compile website activity reports for us and render further services relating to website and internet use to us.
For further information please visit http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html or http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
Cookies placed by Benvenue Medical (“First-Party Cookie”) or third-party providers (“Third-Party Cookie”) will either expire when the user closes its browser (“Session Cookie”) or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the Cookie’s file (“Persistent Cookie”).
- PERFORMANCE AND ANALYTICS COOKIES
- HOW CAN I DISABLE COOKIES AND MANAGE MY PREFERENCES?
The majority of browsers are configured to accept, control or potentially disable Cookies through the settings. We nevertheless remind you that disabling navigation or functional Cookies may affect the functioning of the website and/or limit the service we offer.
Below is the procedure to follow to manage Cookies from the following browsers:
For more information on Cookies and how to manage preferences for Third-Party Cookies, please go to http://www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable analytical Cookies and prevent Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics from collecting Personal Data on your navigation, you can download the add-on from your browser to deactivate.
- CONTACT/DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- BENVENUE MEDICAL PRIVACY STATEMENT
For any further information with regard to Benvenue Medical’s privacy practices, please view our Privacy Statement.