- News & Events
Kiva® VCF Treatment System
The Kiva VCF Treatment System offers a unique treatment method for VCFs due to osteoporosis and benign and/or malignant lesions. The Kiva VCF Treatment system consists of a single-use deployment system with the Kiva Coil and the Kiva Implant.
Design Features of the Kiva VCF Treatment System
- Self-contained deployment handle requires no preparation.
- Right and left pedicle system available to enable vertebral body access from either pedicle.
- Nitinol Kiva Coil (or guidewire) allows for controlled placement within the fractured region of the vertebral body and ensures accurate positioning of the Kiva Implant.
- Radiopaque PEEK-OPTIMA® Kiva Implant can be physician-adjusted to adapt to various fracture morphologies.
- Implant design and shape facilitate directional cement delivery and precludes posterior flow.
The Kiva VCF Treatment System is indicated for the reduction and treatment of spinal fractures in the thoracic and/or lumbar spine from T6-L5. It is intended to be used in combination with the Benvenue Vertebral Augmentation Cement Kit.